Useful Site Links
- Patch 8.1 Hotfix - Items not Intended for Your Class no Longer Provide Titan Residuum 16th January 2019Patch 8.1 Hotfix - Items not Intended for Your Class no Longer Provide Titan Residuum Items not intended for your class no longer will provide Titan Residuum.
- Dunegorger Kraulok, World Quest Bonus Event, Call to Arms: Zuldazar 15th January 2019Challenge Rift - Week 82 Dunegorger Kraulok - Vol'dun Valley Battle for Azeroth World Boss This week's Battle for Azeroth world boss is Dunegorger Kraulok in Vol'dun. tbody>tr"> LevelTypeSlotNameModel Viewer 355TrinketTrinketKraulok's Claw 355BackBackDesert Nomad's Wrap Modelviewer 355ClothChestRaider's Shrouding Thobe Modelviewer 355ClothWaistCord of Flowing Sands Modelviewer 355LeatherHeadHood of the Sinuous Devilsaur Modelviewer 355LeatherHandsGloves of the Desert Assassin Modelviewer 355MailWristsShrouded Sandscale Bracers Modelviewer […]
- What's Changing (and Not!) in Season 2, Zandalari & Kul Tiran Allied Race Testing 15th January 2019Announcement Regarding Recent MMO-Champion Account Deletions What's Changing (and Not!) in Season 2 Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums) Hi all, We have a series of blogs accompanying the release of the upcoming Battle of Dazar’alor raid, the new Mythic Keystone season, and the new PvP season, offering deep dives into each […]
- MMOC Account Deletions, Patch 8.1.5 VO, PTR Install Size, Blue Posts, DLC #663 14th January 2019The HearthPwn Class Creation Competition Returns With Trials and Errors! Announcement Regarding Recent MMO-Champion Account Deletions We have been receiving a number of support requests from users who have recently had their accounts deleted. As outlined in these articles, we are asking users in the European Economic Area (the EEA) for their consent to transfer […]
- Patch 8.1 Hotfixes - January 10, 2019 11th January 2019Patch 8.1 Hotfixes - January 10, 2019 Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums) Island Expeditions Developers’ notes: Following up on recent community feedback that we requested, a number of quality-of-life concerns led us to changes that we intend to address many frustrating combat experiences with certain Island ecologies.Azerite-themed enemies Enemies now prefer […]