Classic WoW – Dungeon Player Caps & Guides Here is a list of dungeons available in...Read More
Author: Sean Croft
Useful Site Links
- Mike Ybarra - Blizzard Trust and Culture Efforts Update 20th January 2022Mike Ybarra - Blizzard Trust and Culture Efforts Update Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums) I’m humbled to be part of Blizzard Entertainment–the rich history, the incredible talent, the best player communities, and of course, the amazing games we’re so fortunate to create. I’ve been leading Blizzard for a couple of months […]
- Patch 9.2 PTR - Build 41962 20th January 2022Patch 9.2 PTR - Build 41962 Build 41962 is now live on the PTR! A few more Living World animations were added in this build. LivingWorldWeatherEnterLivingWorldWeatherLeaveLivingWorldWeatherLoop New Models New Mounts New Items There are many new items in this build, check out the full list on the WoWDB PTR site. tbody>tr"> LevelTypeSlotNameModel Viewer 1JunkBushel of […]
- Building Azeroth - Revisiting the Original Black Temple Trailer 19th January 2022Building Azeroth - Revisiting the Original Black Temple Trailer In a new behind the scenes video, Lead Cinematic Narrative Designer Terran Gregory shares how the original Black Temple cinematic was created.
- Microsoft To Buy Activision Blizzard for $68.7 Billion 18th January 2022Microsoft To Buy Activision Blizzard for $68.7 Billion In quite the surprise this morning, Microsoft has announced it is set to purchase Activision Blizzard for 68.7 billion dollars. Update: Activision CEO Bobby Kotick is expected to leave after the deal closes. Originally Posted by MMO-Champion Welcoming the Incredible Teams and Legendary Franchises of Activision Blizzard […]
- Blizzard on Tier Set Design for Patch 9.2 17th January 2022Blizzard on Tier Set Design for Patch 9.2 Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums) Hey! These are all really good questions, and I’ll do my best to answer them in a way that’s hopefully transparent enough to provide some insight and not so vague as to be frustrating. A few disclaimers & […]