Anyone trying to do the achievement for the secret fish in Mechagon should find this handy map useful 🙂 Good luck, and tight lines!
About The Author
Useful Site Links
- Shadowlands Preview: Character Customization 24th September 2020Shadowlands Preview: Character Customization Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums) With the Shadowlands pre-expansion patch, you’ll have hundreds of new character customization options available at your fingertips to make characters uniquely yours. Carve your human’s face with battle scars, adorn your blood elves in delicate armlets and wristbands skillfully forged by Silvermoon’s […]
- Shadowlands Beta - Adding Sockets to Gear, Super Squirt Day (EU), DLC #743 24th September 2020Shadowlands Beta - Upgrading Conduits and Adding Sockets to Gear The latest Shadowlands beta update has added two new items to Ve'nari, the broker vendor tied to the Maw. Currency called Stygia is gathered by doing activities in the Maw and a weekly section of Torghast and used to purchase items from Ve'nari provided you […]
- Mike Morhaime Starts New Gaming Company, Dreamhaven 24th September 2020Mike Morhaime Starts New Gaming Company, Dreamhaven Mike Morhaime, cofounder of Blizzard who left the company in 2018, has recently started up a new company called Dreamhaven, and it has established two new game studios, Moonshot and Secret Door. These studios are made up of a lot of former Blizzard employees and are entirely self-funded.Morhaime […]
- Shadowlands Beta - Build 35978 23rd September 2020Shadowlands Beta - Build 35978 - Class Changes Shadowlands Beta - Build 35978 A new build is on the way! New Icons Achievement Changes Originally Posted by MMO-Champion Covenant Sanctums Expansion Features A Resolute Bond (New) Unlock your covenant's second soulbind. 10 points.Adventures: A Step in the Right Direction (New) Complete an adventure. 10 points.Adventures: […]
- Shadowlands Beta - Class Changes for the Upcoming Build 23rd September 2020Shadowlands Beta - Death Knight Class Changes Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums) In this week’s Shadowlands build, Death’s Due has been updated and its buff and debuffs are no longer applied each time it deals damage. Now your Heart Strike, Scourge Strike, and Obliterate apply Death’s Due to the target, reducing […]