Great Father Winter is searching for replacement reindeer this year….
About The Author
Useful Site Links
- Patch 8.3 PTR - Eye Changes for Death Knights and Elves 13th November 2019Eye Changes for Death Knights and Elves The latest Patch 8.3 PTR build made eye glows dimmer. Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums) In the Visions of N’Zoth PTR, testers will soon see initial changes that we’re making to improve how brightly-glowing eyes look on many player-characters. In today’s build, this will […]
- Patch 8.3 PTR - Build 32489 13th November 2019Patch 8.3 PTR - Build 32489 A new build is on the way to the PTR! Mythic N'Zoth now rewards The Uncorrupted title.Glory of the Ny'alotha Raider rewards the Wriggling Parasite mount.Two new Weapon Illusions were added, Illusion: Void Edge and Illusion: Voidwrath, in addition to Illusion: Wraithchill.Gouged Eye of N'Zoth appears to upgrade existing […]
- November 12 Hotfixes - Korrak’s Revenge and Classic Updates 12th November 2019November 12 Hotfixes - Korrak’s Revenge and Classic Updates Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums) Classes Resolved an issue that caused Survival Hunters’ Mending Bandage (PvP Talent) to heal more than intended on non-player targets. WoW's 15th Anniversary Korrak’s Revenge The amount of Timewarped Badges rewarded for winning or losing Korrak's Revenge […]
- Patch 8.3 PTR - Vulpera Allied Race Unlock Quest Preview, Changes to Korrak's Revenge 12th November 2019Patch 8.3 PTR - Vulpera Allied Race Unlock Quest Preview The most recent update to the PTR has added the quest chain to unlock the Vulpera as a Horde Allied Race. Horde characters who are exalted with the Voldunai can start the quest at the Orgrimmar Embassy. The quest "Guests at Grommash Hold" is given […]
- Nov 8 Hotfixes, WoW Classic Update Schedule, Upgrading Your Version of Shadowlands 10th November 2019Our friends at Hearthpwn have the Descent of Dragons Cards and a Hearthstone Battlegrounds Hero Tier List Patch 8.2.5 Hotfixes - November 8, 2019 Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums) WoW Classic Guards will now correctly be more willing to assist players in PvP combat who have Friendly or higher standing with […]