Information from Wowhead
- Save Comparable ilvl relics for the Netherlight Crucible
- The Netherlight Crucible is a new feature in patch 7.3 that allows you to further empower your artifact relics. Each relic that you drop has a random tree of traits that you can choose up to 3 from. Saving relics that are naturally average or good for you might turn into an excellent relic with the Crucible.
- Stockpile a bit of Order Resources
- Patch 7.3 adds a new level cap to followers, adds new legendary equipments, and adds new types of troops. Those new troops will cost 250 the first time you recruit them and 2500 afterwards. They will be vital to counter new enemies and threats from missions.
- Don’t buy epic gems
- Save some Obliterum
- Crafting professions are getting a few new recipes for gear, like Lightweave Breeches. Those pieces start at item level 885 and are upgradable up to item level 935 but, instead of using Obliterum, you will need Primal Obliterum. In order to get it, you need to trade Obliterum and Primal Sargerite on the repeatable quest Primal Obliterum, which is available near the Obliterum Forge in Dalaran.
- Alchemist only Save Blood of Sargeras to transmute into Primal Sargerite
- Hit level 110
- Content introduced in patch 7.3 is mostly exclusive to level 110 characters. Also unlocked content, like Argus World Quests and the Netherlight Crucible will be account-wide unlocked, meaning you do not need to complete the quests on alts to used them.
- Accumulate Gold for the new Mounts
- Many new mounts will be added with the patch. Some of them will be linked to reputation with the new factions, Argussian Reach and Army of the Light. The most outstanding faction mount is the Lightforged Warframe, which will require Exalted standing with Army of the Light and costs 500,000 gold. To help you gather that much gold, make sure to check our new weekly economy series!
- Save Mark of Honor
What isn’t going away in 7.3
- Ahead of the Curve: Kil’jaeden/ Cutting Edge: Kil’jaeden
- Mage Tower Challenges
- The challenges from the Mage Tower will stay untouched coe 7.3. If all, they are just getting easier, with the introduction of the Netherlight Crucible and the new craftable pieces, allowing players to get access to more gear and power which can make the challenge easier.
- It is important to note the the requirements to unlock the different tints of the challenge appearance are changing in 7.3. Starting on the patch, you will only need to complete the requirements after you unlocked the appearance, meaning you can complete the requirements for the additional tints on any specialization, whereas today you must do it with that specific weapon.
- Broken Isles Invasions
What is going away in 7.3
- 3rd Relic Unlock Requirement
- Empowering your artifact
- As mentioned in a Q&A, all artifact will be automatically empowered in 7.3, not requiring to reach Artifact Knowledge 26 and to complete the Broken Shore Introduction Quests to empower them anymore.
- Researchable Artifact Knowledge
- As mentioned in a Q&A, starting in 7.3, Artifact Knowledge will be a global modifier to all level 110 players which means there is no need to research any of the new levels of Artifact Knowledge that will be available with the patch or send catch up items to alts anymore. When 7.3 launches, everyone will be at Artifact Knowledge 41, increasing by 1 with every weekly reset, up to 55.
- Don’t save up Nethershards